The all new Scag Windstorm has arrived at BISON FLEET SPECIALISTS! An exciting new offering in the stand on blower market, the Scag Windstorm is the most productive stand on blower period. Call 716-894-5799 to setup a demo today!
Scag Windstorm Stand On Blower
The Scag Windstorm starts at $11,460, making it the most affordable stand on blower model.
Financing is available on the Windstorm (and all Scag products) @ 0% interest for up to 48 months!
It comes with a true 2 year commercial use warranty backed by incredibly strong dealers.
The Windstorm is a true step up from existing stand on blower models. Check out some stats below:
- 180 degree rotation of the chute with up & down control
- No flat tires on casters
- Dual belt drive to fan
- Fan not directly connected to crankshaft – less stress on crankshaft
- Electric PTO for complete shutdown of air flow (operator is not covered with debris when loading an enclosed trailer)
- Open frame design for no leaf build up over heating pumps and fire hazards
- Donaldson air filter
- Separate pump and wheel motors – proven hydro system
- EFI 37HP Briggs Vanguard Engine – tremendous power and fuel savings
- Easy flip up battery box for faster jump starts
- Comfortable controls that don’t flip up if hand is removed
- Easy reach toggle switches for easy fast adjustments on the fly
- Wider stance for superior hillside stability
- Operator stands into machine on a lower more comfortable platform
- 24’ drive tires
- Tiger Eye monitoring system
- External non corroding poly fuel tank with molded Cup holder and fuel gauge
- Thick comfortable leaning pad and much more!
- Starting price $$ less than the competitors unit
Come see us today!
Scag Power Equipment Maintenance
Although all Scag machines are dependable, built to last and built Scag tough, every mower needs to have work performed on it. Whether the machine needs necessary maintenance or situational repairs there is no brand out there that is easier to work on than Scag! Let’s show you what we mean:
- Blade Replacement and Grease Cleaning
- Wheel Caster Replacements
- Engine & Drive Service
- Oil Changes
- Battery Replacement
- Under-Seat Mechanicals
- Foot Platforms Maintenance
- Air Filter Replacements
- Belt Tension Adjustment & Replacement
- Hydraulic Reservoir and Filter Service