The Scag Windstorm™ is an ultra-compact, agile, comfortable and stable stand-on blowing machine. Scag’s exclusive “Nozzle Direction System” (NDS) provides unprecedented control of the air discharge tilt and rotation, allowing you to direct full airflow exactly where you need it on the fly. And unlike other blowers which automatically run when the engine is running, the Windstorm features an Ogura PTO clutch so that you can turn the blower on and off as needed. All of this is driven by a 37hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Big Block EFI engine, delivering huge power, along with exceptional efficiency and dependable performance.
1615 William St • Buffalo, NY 14206 • 716-894-5799
Open Monday to Friday • 7:30am – 5:00pm
Financing is available on the Windstorm (and all Scag products) @ 0% interest for up to 48 months!
It comes with a true 2 year commercial use warranty backed by incredibly strong dealers.
The Windstorm is a true step up from existing stand on blower models. Check out some stats below:
- 180 degree rotation of the chute with up & down control
- No flat tires on casters
- Dual belt drive to fan
- Fan not directly connected to crankshaft – less stress on crankshaft
- Electric PTO for complete shutdown of air flow (operator is not covered with debris when loading an enclosed trailer)
- Open frame design for no leaf build up over heating pumps and fire hazards
- Donaldson air filter
- Separate pump and wheel motors – proven hydro system
- EFI 37HP Briggs Vanguard Engine – tremendous power and fuel savings
- Easy flip up battery box for faster jump starts
- Comfortable controls that don’t flip up if hand is removed
- Easy reach toggle switches for easy fast adjustments on the fly
- Wider stance for superior hillside stability
- Operator stands into machine on a lower more comfortable platform
- 24’ drive tires
- Tiger Eye monitoring system
- External non corroding poly fuel tank with molded Cup holder and fuel gauge
- Thick comfortable leaning pad and much more!
- Starting price $$ less than the competitors unit
Come drive one at Bison Fleet Specialists today!