- Torsion spring suspension seat adjusts to operator’s weight to provide superior comfort. Seat features full padding, forward/rearward adjustment, high back, adjustable armrests and adjustable back angle. n 4-point rubber iso-mount system under the seat absorbs front-to-back and side-to-side energy to soften the bumps and provide an incredibly comfortable ride. n Heavy-duty tubular steel frame provides a solid foundation for years of reliable service; replaceable front caster wheel weldment.
- Fabricated, welded and reinforced Velocity Plus cutter deck is ultra-strong and true commercial grade. Tri-Plate deck is nearly 1/2” thick. Choose the cutter deck width that best fits your needs: 48”, 52” or 61”. n Powerful drive system features dual 12cc pumps and high torque wheel motors ensure reliable power; pump cooling fans further cool the hydraulic system for added reliability.
- Up to 12 mph forward speed makes quick work of tough jobs.
- 9.5 gallon fuel capacity for hours of cutting time. Each tank includes a fuel gauge. Left-side tank features a molded-in cup holder for extra convenience.
- Large 24” drive tires deliver superior traction and a smooth ride.
- Foot-operated braking system allows the operator to keep hands on the steering controls while activating an AUSCO disc braking system. Delivers dependable, non-slip holding power.
Scag Tiger Cat II
Re-engineered from the ground up, the all-new Tiger Cat II has set a new benchmark for mid-sized zero-turn riders. Highly maneuverable and equal parts tough and productive, this machine makes quick work of the open areas with speeds up to 12 mph, while also easily getting through the tight spots. With a heavy-duty tubular steel frame, the Velocity Plus deck, a more powerful drive system and larger capacity fuel tanks, this mower delivers it all in big cat style. Featuring a low center-of-gravity and large 24” drive tires, the Tiger Cat II provides the stability and traction you need for challenging terrain. On top of all these great features, a 4-point iso-mounted, weightadjustable, torsion spring suspension seat ensures a comfortable ride as you get the job done.
- General Details
- Model Options
- Related Products
Pricing last updated: 2020-05-19 . Please call 716-894-5799 for an exact quote.
|Specification||Tiger Cat II|
|GENERAL||Total Fuel Capacity||9.5 gallons|
|Drive Tires||24″ x 9.5″-12″ (48″ and 52″)
24″ x 12″-12″ (61″)
|Caster Tires||13″ x 6.5″-6″, flat-free|
|Seat||4-point iso-mounted mid-back mounted on operator-suspension platform|
|DRIVE SYSTEM||Drive System Type||Dual Pump and Motor|
|Pumps||Hydro-Gear 12 cc|
|Motors||Parker 14.5 ci|
|Forward Ground Speed||12 mph|
|Reverse Ground Speed||5 mph|
|Parking Brake||Foot-operated pedal|
|DECK||Cutting Widths||48″, 52″ and 61″|
|Cutting Height||1″ to 5″ in .25″ increments|
|Deck Lift||Adjustable foot-operated pedal|
|Construction||Tri-plate cutter deck constructed of 3 steel plates totaling nearly 1/2″ of steel. Reinforcement plates at cutter deck spindles.|
|Spindles||Cast-iron housing with tapered roller bearings.|
|Blade Engagement||Ogura GT3.5 (250 ft lb)
Adjustable air-gap for extended life.
|STCII-48V-22FX||48″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 22 HP Kawasaki®691FX – V-Twin, air-cooled engine|
|STCII-52V-25CV-EFI||52″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 25 HP Kohler® Command PRO® – electronic fuel injection, air-cooled engine|
|STCII-52V-26FT-EFI||52″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 26 HP Kawasaki®730FT – electronic fuel injection, air-cooled engine|
|STCII-61V-26FT-EFI||61″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 26 HP Kawasaki®730FT – electronic fuel injection, air-cooled engine|
|STCII-61V-32BV||61″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 32 HP Briggs Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK™ – air-cooled engine|
|Product Dimensions||48″ Tiger Cat II||52″ Tiger Cat II||61″ Tiger Cat II|
|Width (chute down)||60.5″||64.5″||73.5″|
|Width (chute in transport position)||49.75″||53.75″||62.75″|
|Height (ROPS folded)||46.75″||46.75″||46.75″|
|Height (ROPS up)||67.25″||67.25″||67.25″|
|Weight||1,175 lb||1,175-1,180 lb||1,257-1,277 lb|
ALL STEEL BLOWER ASSEMBLY The all steel blower assembly is driven by the cutter deck via a self-adjusting belt idler system, rather than an auxiliary engine. That means a more compact design, less maintenance, less initial cost, quieter operation and less overall weight. Thick 1/4" fan blade material ensures dependability and long life. Improved blower bearing features stronger cast-iron housing and easier greasing for long, reliable service.