- 52” or 61” cutter deck with anti-scalp rollers provides a beautiful quality of cut.
- Ground speeds up to 10 mph (SPZ61) or 8.5 mph (SPZ52) for maximum productivity.
- Hydro-Gear ZT3400 (SPZ61) or ZT3100 (SPZ52) hydro transaxles (2 independent units with charge pumps and all-metal gears) deliver smooth drive power while spin-on oil filters provide easy maintenance.
- Low-maintenance mower design greatly reduces grease points for operator convenience.
- Rubber iso-mounted footplate for increased operator comfort. Non-slip design allows debris to fall through.
- 6.5-gallon fuel capacity maximizes refueling intervals to save time and get the job done fast.
- Digital hour meter features pre-programmed maintenance reminders.
- Convenient operator station puts controls within reach.
- Innovative height-of-cut adjustment is quick, and conveniently adjusts in .25” increments. Cutting heights of 1.5” to 5”.
- Large drive tires deliver superior traction and a smooth ride. 23” tires on SPZ61 model; 22” tires on SPZ52.
- 13 x 6.5 x 6 front caster tires (SPZ61) ensure stability and a soft footprint. 13 x 5 x 6 on SPZ52.
- Extra-low center of gravity for maximum stability over challenging terrain.
- Foldable ROPS allows for easy transport and storage.
- Foot-operated parking brake activates a disc brake system for reliable holding power.
- 2-Year Commercial or 3-Year / 500-Hour NonCommercial Warranty. See the Scag Limited Warranty Statement for complete details.
This impressive zero-turn rider is designed with the needs of lawn care pros in mind. Delivering commercial-grade results at an incredible value, the Patriot will exceed your expectations and have your “competition” talking. The Patriot is equipped with a productive 52” or 61” cutter deck to leave behind a beautiful quality-of-cut. Its strong hydro drive system brings the power and keeps you moving at ground speeds of up to 10 mph (SPZ61), while larger front caster tires and extra-large drive tires provide dependable traction, stability and a smooth ride.
- General Details
- Model Options
Pricing last updated: 2020-05-19 . Please call 716-894-5799 for an exact quote.
|GENERAL||Total Fuel Capacity||6.5 gallons|
|Drive Tires||22″ x 10.5″-12″ (52″)
24″ x 12″-12″ (61″)
|Caster Tires||13″ x 6.5″-6″|
|Seat||Torsion-spring suspension seat|
|DRIVE SYSTEM||Drive System Type||Hydro-Gear ZT3100 Transaxle (52″)
Hydro-Gear ZT3400 Transaxle (61″)
|Pumps||ZT3100 Internal Pump: 10 cc (52″)
ZT3400 Internal Pump: 12 cc (61″)
|Motors||Internal Motor: 16 cc|
|Forward Ground Speed||8.5 mph (52″)
10 mph (61″)
|Reverse Ground Speed||5 mph|
|Parking Brake||Foot-operated pedal|
|DECK||Cutting Widths||52″ and 61″|
|Cutting Height||1.5″ to 5″ in .25″ increments|
|Deck Lift||Foot-operated pedal|
|Construction||Dual-plate cutter deck constructed of 2 steel plates. Reinforcement plate at cutter deck spindles.|
|Spindles||Aluminum housing with sealed ball bearings.|
|Blade Engagement||Ogura GT2 (108 ft lb)
Adjustable air-gap for extended life.
|SPZ52-22FX||52″ Cutter Deck, 22 HP Kawasaki®FX691 – V-Twin, air-cooled engine|
|SPZ52-23CV||52″ Cutter Deck, 23 HP Kohler® Command PRO® LP – V-Twin, air-cooled engine|
|SPZ61-23FX||61″ Cutter Deck, 23 HP Kawasaki®FX730 – V-Twin, air-cooled engine|
|SPZ61-25CV||61″ Cutter Deck, 25 HP Kohler® Command PRO® LP – V-Twin, air-cooled engine|
|Product Dimensions||52″ Patriot||61″ Patriot|
|Width (chute down)||64.5″||73.5″|
|Width (chute in transport position)||62″||62″|
|Height (ROPS folded)||46.5″||47″|
|Height (ROPS up)||61″||61″|
|Weight||907-911 lb||952-956 lb|